Tuesday, September 15, 2009

VPAC Membership Drive at Gandalf Murphy













Photo (C) 2007 Nevada Lee


The Vail Valley Foundation and Vilar Performing Arts Center are having a membership drive alongside Gandalf Murphy & The Slambovian Circus of Dreams on Saturday, September 26. Anyone in attendance that donates at the $100 level will receive a VPAC compilation CD. Anyone who donates $250 will also receive two free tickets to the show and an invitation for 2 to a pre-concert wine and cheese reception in the May Gallery.

We love walk-ups and encourage all of you blog readers to do so! Anyone making a donation that night before the concert or at the reception will receive their CD and/or tickets. To make a donation today please contact Jason Denhart at 970-949-1999.

Donations received through this membership drive support the operations at the VPAC helping to bring world-class world-class culture and performing arts to the Vail Valley. Only 25% of the $4 million required to keep the Vilar Performing Arts Center open comes from ticket sales. The remaining 75% must be raised through corporate and individual contributions.

LISTEN TO GANDALF MURPHY:


Gandalf Murphy - ALL imeem tracks

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More