Sheryl Crow at the VPAC, Summer 2011
Photo (C) Zach Mahone
Supporting the VPAC on Colorado Gives Day helps us bring artists like Sheryl Crow to Beaver Creek.
The Vail Valley Foundation's Vilar Performing Arts Center is participating in Colorado Gives Day today.
Being a non-profit we need the support from arts lovers like yourself to continue to bring world-class culture to the Vail Valley. Every dollar raised today helps! Click here to show your support and please include "Vilar Performing Arts Center" in the comments field so we can properly allocate your gift.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Just post. Repost one of the messages we will be posting today to the Vilar Performing Arts Center Facebook or Twitter pages. Many of your friends, like many of our friends don't know how or where to help.
Send a Personal Email. If you are not on Facebook or Twitter but still want to help simply send an email with a link to this post.
Donate now. Simply click here to make a one-time charitable donation on December 6. Include "Vilar Performing Arts Center" in the comments field so we can properly allocate funds. All donations received on December 6 will be increased by the First Bank Incentive Fund or perhaps matched with Bonus Bucks or cash prizes for select VVF projects. 100% of your donation will impact the VVF when received on Colorado Gives Day.
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP:
Did you know that ticket sales only cover 35% of the VPAC’s annual operating costs? The remaining 65% must be raised from individual donations.
Each year, more than 5,000 Eagle County students are given FREE tickets to daytime performances at the VPAC, through the STARS (Supporting the Arts Reaching Students) education program.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:“That VPAC is a really great venue…a tight little room, really cool” – Blues music artist Keb’ Mo’